Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Romantic Jewelry

 Lots of Love went into all of my newest collections....sometimes it takes weeks to discover what a piece of jewelry or floral design is wanting to become...and I love the adventure!  When I see all of my jewels and bits and pieces...I get so excited about what will speak to me next...what will I make right now that speaks to me and hopefully to other women.....I design with love and  with you in mind!

 


So here are some of the newest items that are being added to the shop....lots of lovely large vintage rhinestone pieces, assemblage pieces made from vintage brooches, a couple of  floral fairy headpieces...I hope you like them...come on by my little shop and say hello...I love company!  Much love, hugs and kisses, ~~Angela~~
 
 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 




 
 
Have a Wonderful Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment